Ongoing FCA Compliance Support
Meeting your responsibilities can be a challenge in a heavily regulated industry. Regardless of the size and shape of your business, you need to be comfortable that all your bases are covered.
Whether you need support for a single project or ongoing mentoring, our 20+ years experience as FCA compliance consultants will ensure that your compliance operations are simple, efficient and more thorough than ever before.
The vast majority of our clients prefer our Consultant led delivery service. With this service your dedicated FCA compliance consultant will initially get to know your business so they can develop a bespoke Compliance Monitoring Programme. They will guide you through the different areas of regulatory compliance with a view to strengthening and protecting your organisation.
They will schedule meetings throughout the year giving you the confidence that everything is in hand as well as being available for you in between meetings to handle any queries you may have.
One of the key areas of frustration that our clients have is around FCA RegData and FCA Connect systems. To support you, your FCA compliance consultant will be a registered user of both these systems and work you as and when applications/reports are due to ensure that they are submitted cleanly and on time.
The service includes a chosen number of consultancy hours per annum (usually 28 but can be more or less) which can be used in whatever way works best for your organisation.
If you would like information or would like to speak to one of our FCA compliance consultants, please call us on 01892 539600 or email enquiries to us at:
Bespoke Solutions Service
Occasionally, a regulated business requires additional support. This can be due to a change in business model, staffing or new regulatory responsibility placing demands on existing resources. In these situations, Insurance Compliance Services can help organisations to scope additional support needed and deliver, sometimes very quickly, a bespoke piece of work to fill demand. Examples of work we may be asked to do include:
- Consumer Duty Implementation Plan
- Due diligence for acquisitions
- On-boarding of Appointed Representatives (AR) and creation of an AR monitoring plan
- Full/focussed audits of FCA regulations as they apply to the organisations business model
- Client file reviews
- Client money handling review/training
- SMCR/Conduct Risk/Governance training
ICS FCA Compliance Consultants
Our FCA Compliance support includes:
- An initial review meeting
- A locally-based dedicated FCA compliance consultant*
- Selected number of hours support a year which can be delivered onsite or remotely as required
- Access to the Compliance Hub**
- Hot TopICS, a regular compliance update with specific relevant actions
- Stop Press, a round up of industry developments
- One free place at regulatory workshops or webinars
*We cover most of the UK but where we do not have a ‘local’ consultant we can effectively deliver services remotely.
** The Compliance Hub is a one-stop-shop for compliance information, including:
- A compliance manual providing practical advice and guidance
- Over 100 downloadable documents, forms and templates
- Glossary, FAQ and useful links
- Hot TopICS compliance updates
- Stop Press industry round ups
You’ll find it easy to find the information you need using the comprehensive search facility and by following links between FAQs/updates and the relevant sections of the manual.